He was Baptised on the 20th Freruary, 1859 in the C/E Church, River Road, Tumut. This church was in the Parish of Tumut and in the Diocese of Canberra - (Ref - Extract from church records and Rholda Roddy.)
In early Land Records it shows this person as being the registered owner of Portion 41 - 100 acres a large part of "Kinloch" West Blowering.
Also Portion 42 - a 40 acres lot later owned by Patrick John Higgins, "Fairview" to the south of "Kinloch." (Ref - NSW Lands Dept old map).
In 1947 Arthur Henry Brown died in RANDWICK, Sydney, NSW - (Ref - NSW BDM 26661) Brown, Edward Charles (1856–1932)