ST. JOHN'S, MOUNT ADRAH.
A wooden church with an iron roof, Mount Adrah is shown as worked from Gundagai in 1871, since when it has been worked from Tarcutta, Adelong, and Tarcutta again. It's dedication would appear to be uncertain. Both St. John's and St. Paul's are in use. The church was built in 1900, when the centre was worked from Adelong. Some restoration and refurnishing took place in 1914, and further measures of refurnishing and rearrangement in 1920.