ST. PETER'S, MUNDARLO. Mundarlo is first shown in diocesan returns as worked from Gundagai in 1871. A Church Society grant of £25 towards the cost of its erection was made in 1877. The petition for its consecration is signed by the Rev. J. H. Williams, who was rector of Gundagai at the time. There is no date on the petition and no diocesan record of the consecration having taken place. The font is that originally in St. Mark's, Tarcutta; some refurnishing took place in 1914. It was largely rebuilt and restored in 1921, and was licensed again on March 21,1921.