Riverglade Caravan Park - Phone No. 472528 in 1977).
1 Fitzroy Street & 2 Carey Street - Mrs EGGLETON then Mrs Bourke - (1977).
3 Fitzroy Street -
5 Fitzroy Street
7 Fitzroy Street - V M RODDY - (in 1977).
9 Fitzroy Street
11 Fitzroy Street = House - Lorraine Symons
13 Fitzroy Street
15 Fitzroy Street - Reduced to $305,000 - 15 Fitzroy Street, Tumut NSW 2720 - 3 Beds - 1 Bath - 4 Parking- Land area 575.4 sqm Can I afford this property? - CHARACTER & CHARM
17 Fitzroy Street - G J WREN - (Phone No. 471683).
19 Fitzroy Street - - Murphy
21 Fitzroy land
23 Fitzroy Street - Mrs J Corbett
25 Fitzroy Street - Arch & Zilla Johnson - Manager of Moran & Cato, Wynyard St. He was born at West Blowering.
27 Fitzroy St - F A Greenen - (Phone No. 495265 in 1977).
29 Fitzroy Street - Jack Duncan - Then M.B.SMITH - (Phone No, 472201 in 1977).
- Mr Johnson
- Dennis Bennett
- Coddlington - Then Tumut Auto Sales & Service - Col Fuller, Owner. - (Phone No.471311 in 1977).
- Tweedie Building - (Mrs Allen)
- Tweedie Building - (Agromonist
- Tweedie Building - Mrs Allan
- - Wally WHITE Office & History Tweedie Building - (Cnr Wynyard & Fitzroy Sts)
- Tweedie Building - (Flat Unstairs - Frank Delaney
Tweedies Building History
Woolpack Hotel on Cnr
Hotel Stables at rear.
Oddfellows Hall - Now a Road - Fitzroy & Fuller Street's
A BENEFIT BASKET SOCIAL, (Under the Patronage of the TUMUT' LADIES' BENEVOLENT SOCIETY) In Aid of Mr. Jas Burgess. will be held in the ODDFELLOWS' HALL, TUMUT, on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16. Gents 2/62/6, Ladies a Basket.W. FULLER Hon. G. FOSTER Secs.
? Alexander Myers, father of Mr W Myers of Gocup, had a shoemaker's shop near the existing Oddfellows' Hall,
where Ah Loy resides.
W. Haydon's wheelwright's establishment was just below.
- 65 Fitzroy St - Cowlings Welding Business
- 67 Fitzroy S - THe Elms Motel - Ray Hollaway
Dr Joe Tarn
Alex Stockwell - Town Park
81 Fitzroy Street
83 Fitzroy Street
85 Fitzroy Street
87 Fitzroy Street
89 Fitzroy Street - F M Moorby - (Phone No. 471778).
91 Fitzroy Street
93 Fitzroy Street - A ODDY - (Phone No. 472485).
95 Fitzroy Street
97 Fitzroy Street
123 Fitzroy Street - H F ODDY - (Phone No. 471369).
99 Fitzroy Street - H A Gaul Builder - (Phone No. 471308) 101 Fitzroy Street 103 Fitzroy Street 105 Fitzroy Street 107 Fitzroy Street 109 Fitzroy Street
11 Fitzroy Street 111 Fitzroy Street 113 Fitzroy Street 115 Fitzroy Street 117 Fitzroy Street 119 Fitzroy Street 121 Fitzroy Street 123 Fitzroy Street 125 Fitzroy Street 127 Fitzroy Street 129 Fitzroy Street 131 Fitzroy Street 133 Fitzroy Street 135 Fitzroy Street 137 Fitzroy Street
BP Service Station
6 Fitzroy Street
8 Fitzroy Street
10 Fitzroy Street - (Commissioner Bingham continued control of the land, and built a portion of what is now known as "Fitzroy Cottage", in Fitzroy St - 1952) house sold 10 Fitzroy Street Tumut "BROOKLYN ON FITZROY" 0 In 1876 Frederick Kinred constructed this property now known as "Brooklyn on Fitzroy". A property of style and elegant sophistication, graced with grand proportions - with an exquisite entrance foyer, a granite bar area, spacious living and dining room areas, and a commercial style kitchen. The timber staircase leads to five bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. The upper balcony provides an additional area for entertaining. Toilet facilities are on both levels. The triple garage and ample parking allow for family and guests, and the landscaped gardens to the rear provide an outdoor area ideal for peace and privacy. The land area is 1,770sqm and the property overlooks Billa Park and the Tumut River. A rare opportunity awaits the discerning buyer. View Auction Results General Features Property Type:House Bedrooms:5 Bathrooms:5 Land Size:1770 mē (approx) Indoor Features Toilets:5
12 Fitzroy Street -
14 Fitzroy Street - A Gutherie - (in 1977).
16 Fitzroy Street -
18 Fitzroy Street -
20 Fitzroy Street - Sid WADE - (Phone No. 471740).
22 Fitzroy Street Tumut - 22 Fitzroy Street - Rent $275 per week Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 1 Car Spaces 1 - House RECENTLY REFURBISHED - brick veneer home right in the heart of the CBD. If being only a short walk to shops, schools & the CBD this is the home you have been waiting to live in. Features include an updated kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has gas hotplates & a double oven, if you enjoy cooking this kitchen ticks the boxes. Separate lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating. Freshly painted throughout with new carpets. The bathroom is modern & has been recently updated. Views over the Tumut River, make this home very well sought after & a must to inspect. Sorry no pets General Features Property Type:House Bedrooms:3 Bathrooms:1 Outdoor Features Carport Spaces:1 Other Features Internal Laundry, District views, Close to shops
24 Fitzroy Street -
26 Fitzroy Street -
30 Fitzroy Street - 30 Fitzroy Street, TUMUT NSW 2720 - $990,000 FOR SALE
32 Fitzroy Street - (Cnr of Fitzroy and Tumut River Walk) - Mr & Mrs H D Smart, (Jeweller of Wynyard St).
34 Fitzroy Street, Fuller - Then R C WILKINSON - (Phone No, 471304 in 1977).
36 Green - Then Davey
40 Mr & Mrs Allen - (of Allen's Dress Shop in Tweedie's Building)
42 Mr & Mrs Edward "Ted" Higgins, of West Blowering.
48 Oriental Hotel - (Cnr of Fitzroy & Wynyard)
50 Court House - (Cnr Fitzroy & Wynyard).
- 52 - H Nancarrow Tumut Datsun Centre & Garage - (Phone No. 471455). - THen - Tumut Car Carriers - (Phone No. 471455).
- 54 Golden Chicken
- 56 - car wash
- 58 - Fuller's Holden & Massey Ferguson dealership
- 60 House - Jack Marks, Builder - Then L P MUNT - (Phone No. 472562) in 19777). Ad - For sale - SPACIOUS FEDERATION STYLE HOME - Zoned General Business 3(a), this Charming & spacious Federation style home has beautiful timber flooring, with 3 large bedrooms & a separate study with its own A/C; main bathroom with bath & basin; & separate toilet, plus a brand new second bathroom. The large family kitchen has quality fittings (including dishwasher) along with a separate walk in pantry, & ample cupboard space. Lounge room leads into a dining room with a wood heater & there is a ducted R/C for year round comfort. Added to this package is the fact that the house is conveniently situated, being a short distance to the main street. Perfect for the Small Business or Home Office call today to inspect!
- 62 Dr Anderson Medical Surgery - Then - Tom L STACY, Solicito - (Phone No. 471966 in 1977).
- 64 - TIHS - Head master Residence - (Cnr Richmond Street & Fitzroy
- Swimming Pool complex.
- Snow Information Centre
- Ambulance Station
- Ambulance Residence.
- Bull Paddock - No houses till Sydney Street intersection
To Tumut Streets Index
To Tumut Streets Index - To