2/1 - In 1870 Rosina Jane (June) LAMBERT, parents Joseph L & Miriam in Wagga Wagga - (Ref NSW BDM No.18144)
Cecil Lambert was born at Blowering 15th December 1883 and he married Honora Carrol 25th March 1906 at Tarcutta. He was a labourer and "usual place of residence" was Taradale. Honora was a housemaid at Humula. In 1899 she married Mr George HUIE in Wagga Wagga, NSW - (Ref NSW BDM No.1984). They produced three children:
1902 HUIE, EDITH B parents GEORGE & ROSINA J in GERMANTON, NSW - (Ref NSW BDM No.31414)
1900 HUIE, GEORGE G parents GEORGE & ROSINA J in Adelong. NSW - (Ref NSW BDM No.759)
1905 HUIE, ALLACE M parents GEORGE & ROSINA J in GERMANTON, NSW - (Ref NSW BDM No.33122)
1899 - WEDDING BELLS. - A very pretty wedding took place at Tarcutta on Wednesday last, when Mr George Huie, manager of Oborne Station, and brother, of Mr J. Z. Huie of Buakingbong, was united in the bonds of holy matrimony to Miss Ross Lambert, daughter of Mr Joseph Lambert, of Blowering Station. Tumut. The- Rev. A. Mclinchie, of Culcairn, officiated. The church was nicely decorated for the occansion. The day was beautifully fine and oool, and if there is any truth in the old sayiug, 'Happy is the bride that the eun fhinen on,' then theirs should be a happy lot. At about 11.30am buggies conveying the wedding party arrived from Oberne, and punctually at 12 o'clook the bride entered the church on the arm of her father. Mrs Bardwell (sister of the bride) presided at the organ, and as the procession moved up the aisle plaved 'Tbe Voice That Breathed O'er Eden,' and at the conclusion of the ceremony 'The Wedding March.' The bride was supported by three bridesmaids, namely, Miss Yeomans of Humula Station (as chief bridesmaid), and Misses Grace and Violet Lambert, sisters of tbe bride. Mr Geo. Lambert acting at best man. The bride looked very handsome, being attired in a costume of white floral silk, trim med with lace. She wore the Usual wreath of orange bloseoms and veil, and carried a beautiful bouquet, composed or white carnations, tuberoses, ferns, and lillie of the valley, with streamers. The chief bridesmaid was attired in a costume of white muslin and lace, and picture hat with ohiBter of pink roses, and wearing a gold bracelet, the gift of the bridegroom. The Misses O. and V. Lambert were attired in cream cashmere trimmed with satin and lace, with gashes of silk, and wearing guld name brooches, the gift of the bridegroom. The gift to the best man was a riohly chaaed gold sovereign case The ceremony over, the wedding party and guests drove to the residence of Mr C. D. Bardwell, of Oberne station, where the wedding breakfast was served. After partaking of the delicacies provided, the Rev. A. M'CHnohie, as chairman, in a happy little speech, proposed the health of the bride and bridegroom, with musical honors, Mr Huie responding. Other toasts were honored, in cluding health of bridesmaids (responded to by Mr Geo. Lambert), also host and hostess, etc. The breakfast being over the happy couple left for their future home at Westbrook, amid the were of rice and good wishes The bride's travelling dress was a costume of brown bengalme trimmed with brown satin ribbon. The wedding gifts which were on view, were pretty and serviceable, several cheques being included. The remainder of the evening was pleasantly spent by the guests, dancing being interspraed with songs and selections from the grumaphoue. — ' ' Ad vertiser.- (Ref- Narandera Argus and Riverina Advertiser (NSW : 1893 - 1953)(about) Previous issue Friday 3 March 1899).