Francis Anderson also arrived in Tumut in 1838 and started a blacksmithing business in Bombowlee. In 1847 Mr. Anderson and Mr. Foord built the first bridge over the river at Mill Angle.
Francis James Anderson and Foord - (Ref- http://tumutmuseum.homestead.com/HistoryofTumut.html).
This page is under construction. For any photos and information on this construction - please contact John on 0431 481 451. or email@example.com